The Zurich Elite Business School (ZEBS) invites applications from all over the world for its ZEBS Global MBA Scholarship Scheme. Qualified students all over the World who intend to acquire an internationally recognized degree from a renown institution of higher learning for self-actualization and development can apply. The awardees are to receive partial funding during the duration of their study. Interested applicants should apply before deadline.
Zurich Elite Business School (ZEBS) is rated amongst top MBA schools in Europe and their mission, through the ZEBS MBA Scholarship is:
- To give access to the top modern business education models and tools from world lead business schools and companies to every student regardless of his/her wealth, ethnic origin, race and education status.
- To educate the future global leaders and entrepreneurs.
- To equip you with not only theoretical but mostly practical and hands-on business knowledge you need in the workplace.
- To equip Real-World Skills (RWS) MBA participants with the essential skills they need to find a job.
- To prepare global talents through their acquired business know-how to transform the global business world, create innovations and successful, sustainable businesses, which will lead our societies to a brighter future.
See Also: Forté Foundation MBA Scholarships in UK
- Receive partial funding
- Access to professionals
- Grow entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- Gain practical knowledge on business world
- Equip with innovative skills
Level and Area of Study
The scholarship opportunity is for MBA degree program.
Place of Study
The MBA program takes place at Zurich, Switzerland.
The following conditions are required for applicants to be eligible for the ZEBS MBA Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must hold relevant bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a reputable higher institution of learning.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate great academic and leadership skills.
- To willing to adhere to the institution’s rules and guidelines governing the conduct of students.
Interested applicants for the ZEBS MBA Scholarship Program are to complete an online application by the deadline.
Submission Deadline: November 17.