Applications are open to students wishing to enroll in the University of Surrey Excellence Scholarship for Masters Study. The scholarship is awarded to a beneficiary up to $10,000 as fee waiver. Interested students are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
The Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship for Masters Study at the University of Surrey recognizes academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting a masters degree at the institution. The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The university is a member of the association of MBAs and is one of the four universities in the University Global Partnership Network. The institution offers a wide range of courses in diverse fields.
See Also: DVCR Completion Scholarship Program at New England University in Australia
The scholarship is awarded as either a £5,000 or £10,000 fee waiver.
Level and Areas of Study
The offer is for a Masters degree in various fields.
Place of Study
The program is to take place at University of Surrey in England.
To be considered eligible for University of Surrey Excellence Scholarship for Masters Study in England, applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- This scholarship is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile.
- It is applicable for all taught masters programmes in the subject areas listed as follows:
- Chemical and process engineering
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environment and sustainability
- Food, nutrition and dietetics
- Politics and international relations
Check Also: Clarendon Scholarships at Oxford
This scholarship is application-based. Surrey offer-holders may apply via the online form.
- Applications are reviewed monthly
- You must have an offer from the University to complete the scholarship application form.
Submission Deadline: Applications are accepted until 30th November.