Highly qualified students with outstanding academic excellence who wish to study in USA are invited to apply for the University of Chicago Merit-Based Scholarships. The benefits of the program includes tuition fees waiver, internship awards, research grants, related travel allowances and others. Applications close by mid-November.
Exemplary students are selected to receive University merit scholarships on the basis of outstanding academic achievement, extracurricular achievement, demonstrated leadership, and commitment to their communities.
The University of Chicago is proud to offer the following scholarship opportunities, which often include additional support components:
- University Scholarship: A University Scholarship will be awarded to outstanding students as partial tuition for a four-year scholarship.
- First Phoenix Scholarship: All first-generation college students will be awarded a $20,000 scholarship over four years.
- Odyssey Scholarship Program: To provide enhanced academic, social, and career support to students who are from under-resourced families or the first from their families to attend college.
- UChicago Promise: This program provides financial support and other resources to students from Chicagoland.
- Evans Scholarship: The Evans Scholars Program awards full housing and tuition college scholarships to deserving caddies.
- Stand Together: The UChicago Stand Together initiative offers enhanced financial aid and academic advising support for students from historically underrepresented groups and veterans.
- Trott Scholar: The Trott Scholarship, a four-year award, will be awarded to outstanding full-time students from rural communities.
- Veterans: UChicago participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Tuition fees waiver
- Internship awards
- Research grants
- Related travel allowances
- Living and learning aids
Level and Areas of Study
The program is for an undergraduate degree study in diverse fields.
Place of Study
The scholarship will take place at University of Chicago in USA.
To be eligible for University of Chicago Merit-Based Scholarships, applicants must:
- have been offered admission for an eligible course of study at the university for the academic session.
- hold good academic records from a recognized institution.
- be willing to follow the guidelines governing the conduct of students in the university.
Check Also: Politecnico di Milano Merit-Based Scholarships
Interested candidates for the Uchicago Scholarships must first seek admission for an eligible course at the university and will then be considered for the award, if they meet the criteria.
Submission Deadline: November 15.