Applications for the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program are invited from students around the globe who are willing to commit themselves for a full academic year. The fellows will receive full funding to study in USA for free. Eligible candidates are urged to forward their applications in order to be considered for this offer.
Fellows are expected to contribute their unique perspectives and interests to the UChicago International House community and become fully engaged in the multi-faceted life of the House through a wide array of new activities for graduate students offered throughout the year through the Graduate Commons Program.
Programming includes internationally-focused public programs through the Global Voices Performing Arts and Lecture Series, weekly language and culture tables and related dining activities, professional development opportunities, health and wellness programs, social activities and much more.
See Also: University of Chicago Merit-Based Scholarships
The fellows will be fully funded to the US for the programme.
Level and Areas of Study
The opportunity is for graduate students in various disciplines.
Place of Study
The fellowship will be held at University of Chicago in United States of America.
To be considered for the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Graduate students who will be registered for the full academic year.
- Evidence of leadership abilities, involvement in community and university organizations, extracurricular interests in areas such as performing arts, athletics, and cultural activities, participation in community service, and contributions to increasing diversity.
- Graduate Fellows with good academic standing and willing to abide by all of the rules and policies of International House and the University of Chicago.
- Graduate Fellows must also be ready to show ongoing participation in the International House community and will be required to submit a statement each quarter highlighting their involvement.
See Also: OWSD Early-Career Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers
- Applicants seeking the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship need to first apply and be given acceptance into a graduate study programme at the institution
- Eligible candidates are to complete Application Form and return it to International House by email at email@example.com. Please use your uchicago.edu email address and include your name and page number on every page of your application materials.
- If your uchicago.edu email address has not yet been generated, you will also need to submit proof of acceptance of your University of Chicago offer.
5pm CST March 17 for March 31 decision
5pm CST April 21 for May 5 decision
5pm CST June 16 for June 30 decision