Applications for the University of Cambridge International Students Scholarship are hereby invited from qualified postgraduates who wish to enrol in a degree study program at the institution. The awardees are to receive financial aids towards their learning and living. Interested applicants are encouraged to opt in before the deadline.
Every year, Newnham offers scholarships for students about to register for an M.Phil or Ph.D. These scholarships are normally match-funded with other bodies, including the Cambridge Trust and Faculty funding, to make up the full scholarship.
The University of Cambridge Newnham College offers numerous scholarships to high performance candidates in the following program:
- Anna Watkins Scholarship
- The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarship
- Cambridge Australia Studentship
- Dorothy Whitelock Studentship
- Hilda Richardson Scholarship
- Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarship
- Margaret Anstee Scholarship
- Mary Anne Ewart Scholarship
- Mary Rogers Scholarship
- Menca de Leoni Scholarship
- Muir Wood Scholarship
- Newnham Scholarship
- Onora O’Neill Scholarship
- Pelham Roberts Scholarship
- Principal’s Scholarship
- Rhoda M. Dorsey Scholarship
- Royalton Kisch Scholarship
- Sheila Edmonds Bursary
The amount awarded is up to £12,000 for each successful candidate.
Level and Area of Study
These scholarships are available to new students studying towards an M.Phil or Ph.D in any subject.
Place of Study
The program will be held at the Newnham College of University of Cambridge in United Kingdom.
To be considered for the University of Cambridge International Students Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student.
- Enrol in full-time mode of study.
- Register for M. Phil or PhD Program.
- Hold First Degree in relevant field of study.
- Possess proof of English Language proficiency.
- Students who choose Newnham College as their first or second choice will be given priority
Students applying for a scholarship must indicate on their Postgraduate Admissions application form that they wish to be considered for Cambridge Scholarships in order to be eligible for Newnham scholarships. Scholarships are awarded between April and July.
Submission Deadline: Unspecified