The UCI Project Management Specialization has to do with Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization of the University of California, Irvine; and are a recommended precursor to UCI’s Applied Project Management Certificate.
UCI Project Management Specialization: This Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization course is completely online, so there’s no need to show up to a classroom in person. You can access your lectures, readings and assignments anytime and anywhere via the web or your mobile device.
The University of California, Irvine has combined the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location. UCI’s unyielding commitment to rigorous academics, cutting-edge research, and leadership and character development makes the campus a driving force for innovation and discovery that serves our local, national and global communities in many ways.
This intensive and hands-on series Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization courses of the University of California, Irvine, gives you the skills to:
- To ensure your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving the user the product they expect.
- Gain a strong working knowledge of the basics of project management and be able to immediately use that knowledge to effectively manage work projects.
- be able to identify and manage the product scope,
- build a work breakdown structure,
- create a project plan,
- create the project budget,
- define and allocate resources,
- manage the project development,
- identify and manage risks,
- and understand the project procurement process.
Level and Area of Studies
This UCI Project Management Specialization is a precursor to the Applied Project Management Certificate. Project management has been proven to be the most effective method of delivering products within cost, schedule, and resource constraints.