- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any field
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 605 days ago
Price Benowitz LLP is delighted to offer the Make a Difference Scholarship Program for students attending any accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. The participants must write an essay responding the given prompt. Winner will be granted $1, 000. The deadline is 30 September 2021.
Due to the Price Benowitz personal commitment to affecting real change in the world, we are proud to announce the Make a Difference Scholarship. This scholarship will award $1000 to a deserving student who puts forth a thoughtful, creative, and meaningful response to how their dream will make a necessary and practical change in the world.
The winner will be awarded $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any accredited institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED. The scholarship candidate must possess an interest in social justice, as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences. All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
All participants are required to submit the following materials:
- An updated resumé,
- A 750-word essay responding to the following prompt: How will your dreams make a meaningful impact on the world? How will you take practical steps to achieve these dreams?
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s school (NOTE: First-year college students must submit an unofficial transcript from their most recent school, as well as an unofficial transcript from their current post-secondary institution.)
30 September 2021.