The Trinity University International Students Scholarship is packaged as a Need-based international scholarship to replace FAFSA funding for international students.
The Trinity University International Students Scholarship is aimed at providing financial aid to first-year entry Undergraduate Students and Transfer International Students who are deserving of such supports.
Student applicants who will be considered eligible for this scholarship should be:
- First year Undergraduates.
- International Transfer students.
Please note that Continuing, domestic, or graduate students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Step 1: Apply for Trinity undergraduate admission through Regular Decision.
Step 2: Trinity University requires students to complete one of the two financial aid applications to be considered for the full array of available resources:
- CSS Profile for International Students.
- International Student Financial Aid Application.
Also note that:
- Consideration will be given through the standard admissions process.
- It is renewable annually for up to 8 semesters, not including summers.
- Renewal must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- You must be enrolled full-time for each semester.