Application for the fully funded Scholarship for Master of Science in International Health is now open for students from low- and middle-income countries who have completed an academic degree, and wishes to advance their professional career through DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) scholarship program.
The Master of Science in International Health (MScIH) Scholarship programme is a flexible modular study science programme, which can be studied full-or part-time. The regular study period is two years (full-time), but may be up to one year shorter if relevant professional experience has already been gained before the studies. The Master of Science in International Health degree is awarded by Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin. The Master’s programme in International Health is among the development-related postgraduate courses supported by the EPOS scholarship programme of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
- Advance your career, broaden your horizon and sign into the international network of professionals.
- Become an international physician in the practice of Tropical Medicine.
- Institute of Tropical Medicine & International Health, Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
- Other partner universities in Heidelberg, Germany and Bergen, Norway.
- The Master Thesis is done at the National Institute of Public Health in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
Eligibility and Criteria
All our study programmes are open for international applicants. Applicants from low- and middle-income countries (LMIC) are especially welcome!
If you would like to apply for a DAAD Master of Science in International Health (MScIH) Scholarship, please submit all the required documents as hard-copies to:
Institute of Tropical Medicine & International Health
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
DAAD Project Coordinator
Master Programme in International Health