PlasticWize Fellowship for Female Students in Nigeria is now open to scholars who are concerned about plastic pollution in the environment and who wants to develop creative solutions to the problem. The participants stands to win exciting prizes while seeking to solve these environmental issues. Interested students should apply now.
The PlasticWize Fellowship is a leadership development program focused on empowering young female students across universities and polytechnics in Nigeria to become key sustainability leaders who will lead creative environmental campaigns and projects on their campuses to tackle plastic pollution. The fellowship is powered by U-recycle Initiative Africa with the support of the Government of Canada and Challenge Works through the Afri-Plastics Challenge.
See Also: Environmental Fellowship at Harvard University
- Get comprehensive training and impactful sessions from Global experts.
- Gain life-changing leadership skills and mentorship from seasoned professionals.
- Access to local and global network opportunities for personal development.
- Earn CV-worthy experience and global recognition.
- Gain first-hand experience in developing creative and innovative youth-focused environmental projects.
- Win exciting prizes, incentives, gadgets and other items.
- Stand a chance to win a paid trip to a Tourist Resort in Nigeria.
Level and Area of Study
This fellowship is a non-degree undergraduate program in field related to environmental pollution.
In order to be eligible for PlastiWize Fellowship for Female Students in Nigeria, applicants must:
- Be a female undergraduate student aged between 16-25 years.
- Be passionate about environment and have basic understanding of plastic pollution.
- Be willing to dedicate a total of 10 hours spread across a comprehensive Bootcamp.
- Be ready to implement environmental projects (sponsored by us) at your university.
- Have access to Laptop and internet connection.
- Be an innovative individual ready to inspire and mobilize your peers in tackling plastic pollution.
- Be willing to commit 8-15 hours per month for project implementation during selected weeks.
- Have good organizational skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Check Also: Yale Emerging Climate Leaders Fellowship in USA
Interested students should apply online through the official website.
The Submission Deadline for applications is August 7.
Website and Application Website