Applications for the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Postgraduate Scholarship are invited from suitably qualified and interested young Nigerian graduates. The award is fully funded for students who wish to further study in related fields. Eligible applicants are urged to apply before the deadline.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
- All beneficiaries of this award scheme are to receive full funding through out the duration of their studies.
- The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
See Also: CommonWealth PhD Scholarships for Least Developed Countries
Level and Areas of Study
The scholarship offer is for graduates in various fields of study.
To be considered eligible for the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Postgraduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September (applicable to overseas category).
- Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Check Also: University of Lausuanne Masters’ Grants Scholarships
- Only applications submitted through the SCHOLASTICA web portal will be considered.
- All students should fill and submit complete and accurate information
- Only successful students will be shortlisted and contacted for further screening.
Documents to be attached to the NAE Scholarship application form include:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 6 months old.
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies for current session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page (for Overseas category only)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
Submission Deadline: May 31.