The University of Lausanne Master’s Grants Scholarships for excellence are open exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university with a very high level academic results and who wish to study in Switzerland. Each awardee is entitled to an amount of CHF 1,600 per month. Interested and qualified students should apply now.
The University of Lausanne (UNIL) Scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period (one and a half years or two years ) depending on the programme chosen by the student. Candidates are made to be aware of the fact that the sum of the scholarship awarded is not sufficient to live in Switzerland. Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses.
All Masters degree at UNIL possible to apply for are:
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice and Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
See Also: Shell Graduate Scholarship Programme
The offer amounts to 1,600 Swiss Franc per month (for 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters, with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Level and Areas of Study
The scholarship opportunity is for a Master’s degree study in various disciplines.
Place of Study
The program will take place at University of Lausanne in Switzerland.
To be eligible for the University of Lausanne Grants Master’s Scholarships, applicants are required:
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not been registered with UNIL
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see “list of documents to attach to your application”).
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
The application for the Masters scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
Submission Deadline: November 1.