The University of Curtin in Australia is inviting applications for the Humanitarian Scholarship. The scholarship is open to any one with financial handicap or refugee background pursuing any Undergraduate degree or Postgraduate Master’s degree coursework in Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering, and Aboriginal Studies at the university. Application deadline is usually in November yearly.
The Humanitarian Scholarship at Curtin supports students from a refugee background with an aspiration to pursue a career in politics. This scholarship aims to stimulate change for a better world.
The winner will receive benefits as follow:
- A total value of up to the Total Tuition cost and a cash stipend of $5,000 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses such as text books and/or general living expenses.
- Opportunity to participate in the Developing Community Leaders Initiative (highly recommended)
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree coursework in Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering, and Aboriginal Studies.
Place of study
The University of Curtin in Australia.
Eligibility and Requirement | Humanitarian Scholarship at Curtin
- Enrolled full-time (100 credits) in an undergraduate degree at Curtin University in semester 1, 2023
- From a refugee background
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Interest in pursuing a career in politics
- An active member of a political group or similar advocacy group through the Curtin Student Guild or any other organisation that demonstrates their commitment to pursue a career in politics or international relations/diplomacy
- Willingness to participate in one or more of the following: Photograph, Event hosted by the University Advancement and Hand written thank you note to the donor.
Check Also: Global Leadership Program in USA
Before applying for the Humanitarian Scholarship at Curtin, please carefully read the application instructions at the official application page; use the Online Application system to complete the Application Form and follow the steps as directed.