MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons who are hardworking, enthusiastic, passionate and eager to contribute in uplifting the developing and underdeveloped regions of the World. The impactful program fully funds the fellows to U.S. Young and aspiring leaders are encouraged to send forward applications before the deadline.
MCW Global is a non-profit organization with a vision for communities around the world to achieve greater levels of education, improved health, and increased economic security. It’s mission is to address communities’ pressing needs by empowering current leaders and readying leaders of tomorrow.
MCW Global’s commitment to leadership and community development, by providing training, mentorship, funding, and networks, has led to the formation of the Young Leaders Program: a collection of four distinct opportunities for young leaders with a desire to play their part in the positive transformation of their communities.
See Also: 20+ Fully Funded Exchange Programs in USA
- Economy flight tickets for participants
Level and Areas of Study
Non-degree program in leadership and other related areas.
To meet the criteria for MCW Young Leaders Program, applicants must be:
- Aged between 16 to 25.
- Able to show commitment to community.
- Able to identify the community projects in the areas of health, education or economic security.
- Able to complete the community needs assessment.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Connected to the internet for swift communication for the period of the program.
- Compliant with the program’s guidelines.
Check Also: Obama Foundation Fellowship in USA
- Applicants are required to create an online account.
- Fill in the general information on the application form.
- Provide the supporting documents (Two letters of recommendation and one-page resume in 12 font Times New Roman with 1-inch margin).
- Complete the application form and submit it.
Submission Deadline: November 18.