Young Nigerian students who wish to pursue an advanced degree abroad are invited to apply for the Leventis Foundation Masters and MBA Scholarships. The graduate students will receive funding to Europe for the study. Interested scholars are encouraged to send their applications before the deadline.
ALBA Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece, and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer partial and full scholarships for the academic year. ALBA Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
The A.G. Leventis Foundation encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyrus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare.
By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
See Also: Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships (Fully Funded)
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
Level and Areas of Study
The offer is towards a Masters degree programme in various fields of study.
Place of Study
The postgraduate scholarship will take place at Athens in Greece.
To be eligible for the Leventis Foundation Masters & MBA Scholarships, applicants must fulfil the following conditions:
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Check Also: UBC Sauder Scholarships for International Students (Fully Funded)
Applicants should apply online and include all official supplementary documents.
Submission Deadline: April 3.