The UBC Sauder Scholarships seek applications from suitably qualified international students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University of British Columbia. The fully funded opportunity provides scholarship worth up to $60,000 to the awardee. Interested and eligible scholars should apply before the deadline.
The University of British Columbia (UBC) offers several scholarships and awards to students undertaking their studies at the institution. They include:
- Early entrance scholarship
- Regional top talent scholarships
- Women in Business Leadership Scholarships
- Responsible Business & Community Spirit Scholarship
- Hoegg Family MBA Scholarship
- Hari Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Madhu Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Dean’s Entrance Scholarship
- International Talent Scholarships
- Michael & Sonja Koerner Indigenous Fellowship
- Dean’s Excellence in Diversity Award
- Ray Kruck & Jennifer Vancini Climate Action Leadership MBA Entrance Award
The University of British Columbia Sauder Scholarships and awards are worth between $10,000 and $60,000 per student.
Level and Areas of Study
The offer is for MBA and undergraduate degree programmes in diverse fields.
Place of Study
The scholarship program is to take place at University of British Columbia in Canada.
In order to be considered eligible for UBC Sauder Scholarships, applicants are required to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Candidates must have an offer to study for an eligible course at the university.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time mode of an undergraduate programme.
- Applicants must hold high school certificates or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants for the MBA programme must possess two years of full-time work experience gained after graduation from Bachelor’s degree.
- All UBC MBA applicants are required to provide two reference letters (email addresses are important).
- Professional references are required, and must complete the reference form online.
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
In order to enrol for the UBC scholarships, applicants are to meet merit requirements and apply by the application deadline. All applicants are automatically considered for the scholarships upon admission, therefore early application submission is strongly encouraged.
Submission Deadline: September / January.