Applications are currently invited from women who are Australian or International students and are high academic achievers for the La Trobe Women in Master of IoT – City of Greater Bendigo Smart City Scholarship.
The scholarship is meant to support women studying Masters in Internet of Things at La Trobe University, and to prepare them to participate in the Smart City Alliance project.
La Trobe Women in Master of IoT – City of Greater Bendigo Smart City Scholarship is the University’s partnership with City of Greater Bendigo (COGB) as part of the Smart Cities Alliance. COGB is the largest municipality in central Victoria, and will fund 2 scholarships in 2023 to support female students studying the Master of Internet of Things at the Bendigo Campus.
Up to $5000 per year
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Internet of Things.
Place of Study
La Trobe University, Bendigo campus.
This scholarship is available to female students who:
- are Australian citizens or International students.
- demonstrate high academic achievement.
- are commencing the Master of Internet of Things in Semester 1, at La Trobe Bendigo campus, and have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or its equivalent) with tertiary level subjects in Mathematics, Calculus or Discrete Maths.
The recipient of the scholarship shall be selected by the University on the basis of:
- academic transcript
- a 500-word statement that outlines why you have chosen to study the Master of Internet of Things
- a 500-word statement that describes how you see yourself contributing to the City of Greater Bendigo’s vision for a smart city as a graduate of the Master of Internet of Things
- The student will need to undertake a milestone report consisting of 200-300 words to update the donor (COGB) of their involvement within the scholarship, and to highlight what the opportunity has provided them. This will be at the end of the first year, with a final report at the end of their course.
- The scholarship recipient may be required to attend joint promotional events or participate in promotional activities in print, media, websites and in social media in relation to their scholarship and university experience.
Also Recommended: Erasmus Mundus Big Data Masters Scholarships to study in Europe
Scholarships Office via firstname.lastname@example.org