KTH Royal Institute of Technology welcomes applications from International Students who intend to study in Sweden on scholarship. The Scholarship covers the full tuition fees of the first and second year of the master’s programme.
The KTH scholarship is targeted at students who are scholarly, and focuses on academic excellence and a drive to contribute to sustainable development.
The KTH Master’s Scholarship is one of the school’s lots of study options for foreign students getting world-class education in science and technology. It is a prestigious technical institution opportunity for higher learning offered to students yearly based on their academic excellence.
To be qualified for this scholarship award, students must have applied for a Master’s program at KTH, selecting such programmes as your first priority.
The KTH scholarship benefits:
- Covers the full tuition fee at KTH for the first and second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory.
- The scholarship does not include living costs.
Place of Study
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden.
To be eligible for the KTH scholarship you:
- Must be a fee-paying student.
- Must have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority.
- Students with conditional eligibility also qualify for the scholarship.
- KTH Scholarships are available for applicants to all programmes, except for Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy and EIT Urban Mobility programmes.
- Applicants for the master’s programmes in Molecular Techniques in Life Science, and Innovative Technology for Healthy Living (EIT Health) are eligible and should apply for the KTH Scholarship, not the KTH Joint Programme Scholarship.
The scholarship is awarded primarily based on academic excellence and in tandem with the admissions process. Only applicants who fulfil the admission requirements will be considered based on the following criteria:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent).
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant’s bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities.
- The applicant’s motivation on how they will contribute to the sustainable development goals with a master’s degree from KTH