Applications are now accepted for the University of London Refugees and Displaced Persons Scholarships. The scholarship is exclusively open to international students who will be undertaking Master’s Program in areas related to Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning and other approved programmes at London University. Preference will be given to those who are coming from less developed countries. A range of interesting benefits will be given to each of the successful candidates. The application deadline is on a rolling basis.
The University of London Refugees and Displaced Persons Scholarships are available to students who have been forced to migrate due to crises.
The University is giving 34 scholarships for refugees and displaced persons. These scholarships seek to support outstanding students who might not otherwise be able to gain access to these programmes. As such, they particularly welcome applications from candidates who are nationals of and residing in low- and middle-income countries.
The University of London Refugees and Displaced Persons Scholarships are only tenable for the duration of the programme.
Level and Area of Studies
Master’s in the approved programmes.
Place of Study
At the University of London, UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
Only those who meet these criteria will be considered to receive the University of London Refugees and Displaced Persons Scholarships:
To be eligible for the University of London Refugees and Displaced Persons Scholarships you must:
- Have an offer for either the MSc Accounting and Financial Management, MSc Professional Accountancy, LLM, BSc Business Administration, BSc Marketing, MSc Project Management, BSc Computer Science, MSc Data Science, MA Global Diplomacy, Global MBA or the LLB.
- Be a new student; or have become displaced in the course of your current study with the University of London.
- Have refugee or displaced person status evidenced by formal documentation.
To apply for the University of London Refugees and Displaced Persons Scholarships:
- Submit a programme application form. If the programme you are applying for has an application fee that you are unable to pay, please use the ‘contact us’ link, selecting the Scholarships and Bursaries category on the enquiry.
- Once you have submitted the programme application form and received an offer, you can submit your scholarship application – Select the scholarships and bursaries category on the enquiry form.
- You must also upload evidence of your refugee or displaced persons status and ensure the scholarship application form is fully completed.
- Ensure you read through the terms and Conditions for the University of London Refugees and Displaced Persons Scholarships before applying.
- Application Deadline: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Please ensure that you submit both the programme application and the scholarship application at least two weeks before the programme application deadline. Applications submitted after this time may not be considered.