The Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships are aimed at promoting access for international students to the University’s Master’s programmes, provided by its faculties, component-institutions and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University. Those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level are especially invited to apply.
The Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships, established with the IDEX funding of the 3rd Programme Investissements d’Avenir, and will be awarded for the current academic year based on academic achievements. These scholarships are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s programme delivered by Université Paris-Saclay and provided by any one of the partner institutions.
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years to students enrolled in a Master’s programme at Université Paris-Saclay, depending on their admission level (M1 or M2), and subject to completion of the required number of credits to go through to the following year of study.
List of Institutions delivering the Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships:
- Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay)
- Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS)
- Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE)
- Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay)
- Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Amount and payment of the scholarship:
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
Level and Discipline
Master’s programme at Université Paris-Saclay in any disciplines.
Place of Study
Université Paris-Saclay, France and abroad, and other associated Institutions.
Eligibility for the Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships will be:
- Students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ.
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
Also Check: Fully Funded French Government Scholarships
How-To-Apply: Students applying to Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships at Paris Saclay and selected will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
- Upon receipt of this email, students are to apply by completing the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two willing references who would submit references for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…).
- Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call, and the candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
- The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
For application in master’s to be selected: May 16.
Once selected, announcement for receipt scholarship: End of June.