FCMB Flexxtern Internship Program is open to young Nigerian fresh graduates seeking for paid work experience in the areas of business opportunities. The interns are to receive prizes and certificates of participation. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other recognized prestigious organizations in Nigeria to give graduates the platform to gain paid work experience in diverse areas of business.
Prizes to be won during the contest are not transferable to another person and cannot be exchanged for cash. Participants are responsible for their transportation and other logistics during the program.
- Gain useful skills and experience
- Learn from financial experts and professionals
- Three-month paid internship for 30 winners
- One-day training career session for 30 contestants
- Certificates of participation
Levels and Areas of Study
This paid internship opportunity is for graduates in diverse fields of study.
To be eligible for the FCMB Flexxtern Internship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be aged between 18 to 30 years.
- Applicants must be recent graduates, having graduated in an eligible course not less than July 2020.
- Applicants must be willing to comply to FCMB guidelines governing the contest.
- Participants must respect FCMB’s decisions on all matters to do with the program.
In order to apply for FCMB Flexxtern Internship Program, applicants should:
- Upload a 45-sec video on Youtube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern stating why you should be considered for the prize.
- Click on “participate”, fill the registration form and include the link to your Youtube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes, the higher your chances of winning.
Submission Deadline: Not stated.