Applications for the Erasmus Mundus European Master in Lexicography (EMLex) is now accepted. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. Up to 15 scholarships will be given to the winning applicants.
In order to participate in the Erasmus Mundus EMLex Scholarship programme, students have to submit an application. A total of 32 university places are provided per intake. Additionally, students are able to participate in the Erasmus Mundus EMLex master course on a self-financing basis if their application is successful. Students choosing this form of study will be reserved a place at the university of their first choice. Their semester abroad will be supported by Erasmus+. Applications for an Erasmus Mundus EMLex university place on a self-financing basis must be submitted by 15.04.2019.
- contribution to subsistence costs: 1,000 € per month for the entire duration of the EMLex study programme (24 months maximum)
- contribution to travel and installation costs: for scholarship holders resident in a programme country: 1,000 € per year for travel costs, for scholarship holders resident in a partner country whose location is situated at less than 4,000 km from the coordinating institution (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg): 2,000 € per year for travel costs + 1,000 € for installation costs, for scholarship holders resident in a partner country whose location is situated at 4,000 km or more from the coordinating institution (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg): 3,000 € per year for travel costs + 1,000 € for installation costs
- The scholarship also includes participation costs for the EMJMD-EMLex (see point 2 for details). These participation costs cover all additional costs which occur during your studies. They particularly include tuition fees, health insurance, library costs, administrative costs, cultural events.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Europe.
Eligibility and Criteria
Students (i.e. scholarship holders and students on a self-financing basis) are selected for the EMJMD EMLex programme on the basis of their performance and excellence in their previous studies. All applications are first screened for fulfilling the following eligibility criteria:
- having met the application deadline
- completeness of the application
- proof of the necessary language proficiency
- completion of a first HEI degree
International students are invited to apply.
1 March every year.