CWW Tech Africa Training and Internship Program calls for application from African youths who wish to enhance their entrepreneurial, digital and tech skills. The internship will be awarded based on performance and commitment to the program. Interested participants are urged to apply before deadline.
CWW Tech Africa is empowering the next 1 million young in digital and tech skills by 2030. The Program was created to empower African youths to be employable and entrepreneurial. The graduates become mentors, contribute to the African Tech community, the tech ecosystem and the World. It will hold for 6 weeks.
The learning tracks available for this cohort are:
- Digital Marketing
- Content Writing
- Product Design
- Data Analysis
- Graphics Design
- Product Management
- Hands-on practical classes
- Gain mentorship
- Free soft skills training
- Instructor led training
- Awarded internship placement
- Certificate of completion
Level and Areas of Study
Non-degree programme in Digital Tech and Entrepreneurship skills.
The following requirements are needed for applicant to be eligible for CWW Tech Africa Training and Internship Program:
- African youths aged 18-35 residing in Africa.
- Access to Laptop and reliable Internet.
- Able to understand and communicate fluently in English.
- Able to commit fully and complete the Program in 6 weeks.
Check Also: KTH Master’s Scholarship in Sweden
Intending participants should apply online on the official website.
Submission Deadline: Applications will be received until 31st August.