Charles Darwin University (CDU) is delighted to offer a number of International High Achiever’s Scholarships for students who indicate excellent achievement record. Eligible students should be undertaking full undergraduate or post-graduate degree. Those selected will receive benefits of maximum 50 percent of tuition fee discount.
CDU offers a limited number of 50% and 25% tuition fee scholarships for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree. The CDU International High Achiever’s Scholarships are awarded on demonstrated academic merit and are available to students seeking to commence a degree at CDU.
See Also: Monash International Merit Scholarships in Australia
A limited number of 50% and 25% tuition fee scholarships are available at CDU.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in any subject.
Place of Study
At Charles Darwin University (CDU) in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- A demonstrable record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications.
- Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement.
- An offer (GTE cleared) of admission to the degree at CDU
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
- Submitted a completed application for the scholarship.
- Applicants must not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Students from any country other than Australia and New Zealand are welcome to apply.
Recommended: Australia Awards Scholarships (Fully Funded)
To apply for the International High Achiever’s Scholarships, please read up further instructions and apply accordingly through the official website and application link.