Apply for the Anzisha Prize Fellowship for Africa Business Entrepreneurs now if you are a young African Entrepreneur trying to grow a small business! Applications are welcome from individuals who are youngest entrepreneurs aged 15 – 22 years, who are creating something to make a difference in their communities and Africa as a whole.
The Anzisha Prize Fellowship is Africa’s biggest award for her youngest entrepreneurs aged 15 – 22 years, and hands out over USD $200,000 every year in business support and prize money to very young entrepreneurs from all over the continent. The Anzisha Prize has championed and supported over 200 Very Young Entrepreneurs throughout the African continent.
If you are a young African Entrepreneur trying to grow a small business or you’ve created something that provides you and your friends with an income – then your application is awaited in our 2023 cycle. You can become a role model and inspire other young entrepreneurs to make a difference in their communities and Africa as a whole.
The Anzisha Prize Fellowship is a venture building fellowship program that has successfully supported and championed very young entrepreneurs for over 10 years.
The fellowship is a three-year program that celebrates and rewards business growth. During the course of the three years, the program will track the performance of the business and the entrepreneur. Businesses that show exemplary growth and initiative are rewarded with benefits and services such as short courses, cloud services and cash stipends.
By applying to the Anzisha Prize Fellowship, you stand a chance to win a share of grand cash prizes valued over $50 000 and business support for your business.
To be eligible to apply for the Anzisha Prize Fellowship for Africa Business Entrepreneurs:
- You must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence.
- You must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/beneficiaries.
- Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started up the project together).
The Anzisha Prize Fellowship for Africa Business Entrepreneurs includes:
- Bi-annual cash stipends to eligible fellows in Year 1 and Year 3 of the fellowship.
- Short term educational opportunities, internships and specialized technical expert consultations for eligible fellows in Year 2 and Year 3.
- Job Creation Prize – awarded to the entrepreneur in Year 2 who has created the most job opportunities since joining the fellowship.
- Revenue Growth Prize – awarded to the entrepreneur in Year 2 with the highest business revenue growth since joining the fellowship.
- Storytelling Prize – awarded to the entrepreneur in Year 2 who has creatively communicated and distributed their entrepreneurship story through written, oral and visual storytelling.
- Integration systems and processes Prize – awarded to the entrepreneur in Year 2 who has effectively used systems and processes to advance their business model.
To apply for the Anzisha Prize Fellowship for Africa Business Entrepreneurs, please check up for further instructions on the official application page before you apply.
Applications close by November 27.