The World Bank Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is now open for applications to those who are tops in their academic achievements and are superior their graduating class. It is a unique opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges and the rewards of working in a multicultural environment thereby boosting your professional international development.
The World Bank Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program recruits recent graduate with a passion for and commitment to helping others for a solid, two-year entry-level work experience in a multicultural environment. If so, you may be interested in the World Bank’s JPA program.
Eligible candidates should be placed tops in their graduating class. Their analytical and research skills should extend to areas of specialization such as: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment (climate, blue economy), infrastructure, private sector development, as well as other related fields, including corporate and administrative functions (IT, legal, accounting, communications, etc).
World Bank will provide you with the opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience in a premier development institution, on a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with benefits.
The World Bank
Place of Assignment
Positions may be located in any of the World Bank’s offices across the world.
Level And Area of Studies
The candidates should have a basic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the disciplines aforementioned.
The minimum requirements to be eligible for the World Bank Junior Professional Associate Program are:
- Be 28 years of age or younger on your first day of service.
- Hold the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Be fluent in English.
- One or more of the Bank’s working languages is a plus: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
How-To-Apply for the World Bank Junior Professional Associate Program:
- Interested candidates may apply online. (Please take care to provide required information where indicated).
- Please note that applications will be kept active in our database for a period of six months. Should you still be interested in JPA program after six months, you will need to re-apply.
- Only those identified for an assignment will be contacted to discuss their interest and availability. Candidates are selected by the hiring manager on a highly competitive basis.
- Deadline: Recruitment and hiring for this employment category is ongoing throughout the year.