Are you looking for a great start to an exciting and fulfilling career? Then UNICEF Internship Program is good for you. UNICEF invites applications from very exceptionally distinguished recent graduates and Postgraduates who are seeking the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work.
Internship opportunities are available worldwide. All interns are entitled to fully paid stipends in the course of the internship as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
UNICEF Internship Program: When a UNICEF office identifies the need for an intern to support their team, they publish the opportunity, and all eligible candidates can submit their application through the official website. You can find current opportunities the career page.
Build a compelling profile and get your dream job with UNICEF Internship Program.
All our interns are entitled to:
- a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
- A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
Who is Eligible | UNICEF Internship Program (Fully Funded)
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD program or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
How To Apply for UNICEF Internship Program:
- Once you identify a vacancy of interest, click on the “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
- Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
- Build a compelling profile and get your dream job with these application and assessment tips.
- Due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Deadline: Varies with vacancy openings.