The UCC Masters Scholarship is open to students from developing countries around the globe, who wish to pursue further studies abroad. The scholarship will take care of tuition fees, airfare and monthly stipends. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
University College Cork (UCC) awards 1,000 scholarships and bursaries annually to domestic and international students, across all areas of study. In partnership with generous donors, students studying at the university are provided with substantial academic and financial support. From recognition of academic achievements or athletic performance, to support for unique challenges and experiences, UCC offers scholarships for students from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and abilities. The highly motivated students in turn gain skills and knowledge to make a huge impact in the community.
The students under this scholarship scheme are partially funded with numerous offers which might include fees, air ticket, accommodation, allowances and others.
To meet the eligibility criteria for the UCC Masters Scholarship for students from developing countries, the following are required:
- Applicants must first be offered admission into a masters degree programme at the university.
- Applicants must meet the required entry grade (equivalent to Irish system).
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree with good grades from a recognized university.
- Applicants who are non-native speakers of the English Language must meet the recommended English Language requirements.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
Check Also: MBA Entrepreneurial Scholarship, Ireland
Interested applicants should send an email to Ms Niamh Kiely (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the following details:
- Evidence of online application
- Motivational statement (max. 300 words) expressing their suitability to be considered for the offer
- Contact details of two referees
Submission Deadline: The application deadline for this program is 29th October.