Talented scholars in the field of science and technology can now apply for the highly-paid Skoltech University Scholarship for International Students. This scholarship opportunity in Russia is open to postgraduate (Masters/PhD) students from all nationalities. The minimum stipend of the Skoltech University Scholarship for International students starts from 40,000 PUR per month. Interested students are urged to apply as the offer is still open.
The Skoltech University Scholarship for International Students is a multi-year collaboration between the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Successful students will get the opportunity to learn under the guidance of world-renowned scientists and engineers.
Highly capable students will be able to participate in conferences organized by world-leading universities. Almost one-third of students from Skoltech get the chance to spend a semester at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). This Russian scholarship aims towards leading innovations, research and educational techniques.
- No application fee
- Total tuition fee provided
- Monthly stipend for Masters students is 40,000 PUR
- Monthly stipend for PhD students is 75,000 PUR
- Candidates will get medical insurance
Check Also: Flinders International Research Scholarship, Australia
Level and Areas of study
The Skoltech University Scholarship is for postgraduate (Masters/PhD) students in the field of Science and Technology.
Place of Study
Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology in Russia.
- All domestic and international students are eligible to apply
- For Master’s degree scholarship:
- The students must have graduated from recognized universities or in the final year of undergraduate studies.
- For PhD degree:
- The students must hold a Master’s degree from recognized universities in relevant fields.
- If a student has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in humanities, social sciences or business, he/she must have a significant training in the field of science and technology in other to be selected.
- A score of 80 TOEFL, 450 on TOEFL iBT, and 6 on IELTS are required.
- No GRE score is required
- TOEFL or IELTS score is not required from applicants who have received a degree in English language from the university.
See Also: Africa Postgraduate Regional Scholarship at University of Essex, UK
- Applicants should apply through the online portal
- The online form must contain all the required documents
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation (or reference)
- TOEFL or IELTS results if required
- Training letter in the relevant field if required
- After getting scrutinized and shortlisted in the process of submitting the application, the applicant will be given an online test.
- Successful candidates will then be called for interview and the remaining selection process.
For the MSc Scholarship Program: 10 July, 2022.
For the PhD Scholarship Program: 31 July, 2022.