Applications are invited for the Shell Nigeria SIWES Programme from undergraduate students in Nigeria. Students studying Engineering, Geosciences, Finance, Information Technology, Sciences, Arts and Commercial disciplines can apply.
The Shell Nigeria SIWES Programme offers Nigerian students in higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in office locations.
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
The Shell Nigeria SIWES Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice.
- Build work related skills required for the business environment.
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development.
See Also: Expedia Group Open World™ Accelerator Program
Eligible applicants for the Shell Nigeria SIWES Programme must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
- Engineering, Geoscience, Finance, Information Technology, Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social), Arts and Commercial disciplines.
Check Also: World Bank Join the Mission Recruitment Drive for Africa
How To Apply: All applicants applying for the Shell Nigeria SIWES Programme should:
- have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication).
- be who meet the eligibility requirements to apply via email – email@example.com
- make their Email Subject in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.