The Scotland Government Scholarships without IELTS is open for applications to students from all over the world to apply to do their Master’s program in various fields. These Government Scholarships are Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships sponsored by the Scottish Government in collaboration with the Scottish Universities. Scottish Saltire Scholarship is one of such very rewarding opportunity to study in World Leading Scottish Universities in the United Kingdom.
The Scotland Government Scholarships without IELTS is a free tuition scholarship scheme. The scholarships are available to students in the areas of Science and Technology, Healthcare and Medical Sciences, Renewable Energy and Creative Arts. No Application Fees are charged and students from all Countries can apply to pursue their Master’s degree in any academic fields in Scotland Universities.
We will be giving you the full details of information you need to apply to the Scotland Government Scholarships shortly.
Various, and are mostly Partially funded.
Leve and Areas of Study
There is a wide range of academic fields available to study through the Scotland Government Scholarships, from the Sciences, Technology, to Bioinformatics, Health and Medical Sciences, Renewable Energy, Multimedia, New Media Studies, Creative Arts and Culture.
To be Eligible for these Government Scholarships, candidates should:
- Have an offer of placement at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Be a citizen of an eligible Country. (See list on the Official application page).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
- Be an international student, and not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have previously benefited from this Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
- Applications for the Scotland Government Scholarships are to be submitted Online.
- Please read carefully through the instructions on the official application webpage before you apply for these scholarships.