The NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture hereby announces the commencement of application for its NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarships Programme for students who are in their second-year undergraduate studies or above to apply. The scholarship provides a yearly grant to successful applicants.
NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarships: The scholarship award is open to qualified undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NNPC/SEPLAT Scholarship Scheme is one of our educational Corporate Social Responsibility interventions designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
The scholarship provides yearly grants to students
Place of Study
Scholarships will be taken in any Federal and State Universities in Nigeria
Level and Areas of Study
Undergraduate studies in select disciplines.
To be eligible to apply for the NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarships, the following criteria must be met:
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
How-to-apply: Students applying for these NNPC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarships must note that,
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Applications open on August 26 and close on September 9.
- All applications are to be submitted online with all the requisite documents using the application link provided in the application page.