- Target: The citizens of any national
- Benefits: 1,500 Euros/month
- Level and Discipline: Non-degree program in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – Worldwide
- Deadline: Expired 485 days ago
The Nipkow Scholarships is exclusively intended to film and television professionals in expanding their knowledge, experience, and contacts by providing unique support à la carte through project counselling tailored to meet the individual fellow’s needs and aspirations within a pan-European context and a synergistic network. Candidates from all over the world are welcome to apply.
Selected participants are awarded a monthly grant of1,500 Euros to allow them to concentrate exclusively on their work. Participants are expected to commit to working solely on their projects while in Berlin.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in media fields.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Professionals (no students)
- From all over the world
- Filmmakers who have completed a first feature-length film (more than 70min.), either fiction, documentary or cross-media.
- Applicants who have not completed a feature-length film may qualify for consideration if they have had a short film awarded by a major International Film Festival.
- We recommend the first draft of feature projects to be in place. No draft for documentary projects needed.
- We also strongly recommend a local producer being on board already.
There is no nationality restriction.
- Please fill in all corresponding fields of application form
- in order to show us your latest film(s) please send them either as downloadable Link(s)
- 2 recommendation letters
- If exists please send us latest version of the draft – in English.
- For documentary films we do not expect any script, treatment will be sufficient.