Norwich Business School is calling for applications for the NBS Masters Better Business scholarships at the University of East Anglia in UK. This call is intended to students graduating from any overseas institution and wishing to take an MSc programme in Norwich Business School in September. To apply, all required materials must be submitted no later than 31st May every year.
Norwich Business School (NBS) offers a number of competitive scholarships, up to a total amount of £150,000 awarded as tuition fee reductions for full-time Masters, MSc students in the NBS Masters Better Business scholarships.
Those applicants who are awarded one of the NBS MSc Better Business scholarships will be designated the role of a Masters’ Scholar on the programme and called upon to represent the school at various occasions. Each recipient will receive a certificate to acknowledge this prestigious role. They will also enjoy access to networking events and special in-school professional sessions, such as business breakfasts.
Value and Tenure
The NBS Masters Better Business scholarships offers up to a total value of £150,000 payable as a reduction of tuition fee. The duration of the award is one year.
Level and Area of Studies
MSc degree in business fields.
Place of Study
At Norwich Business School of the University of East Anglia in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Graduates of any international (non-EU) institution.
- Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- Complete application for the MSc course submitted by the deadline.
The NBS Masters Better Business scholarships is open to international students.
To apply for one of the NBS Masters Better Business scholarships:
- You need to submit a 250 word statement AND a three-minute video recording to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your scholarship statement and video should outline two key points.
- Firstly, describe what responsible business means to you.
- Secondly, also describe how this scholarship could impact your life.
- Scholarships and specific amounts will be awarded on the basis of the content and quality of scholarship applications and judged by a panel, led by the MSc Programme Director.
31 May every year.