Each year, the University of Melbourne in Australia offers approximately 600 Graduate Research Scholarships. Those scholarships are available to high achieving students undertaking graduate research at the University of Melbourne. Both Australian and international students are welcome to apply.
The University of Melbourne has announced fully funded Graduate Research Scholarships for Australian/International students who want to study MS or PHD in University of Melbourne. Those Graduate Research Scholarships covers full tuition fee and selected applicants will be provided living allowance also. If you have applied for any graduate program before closing deadline, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship and you’ll get an email containing information about this within seven days after your application. Note that this will be awarded only to students with very good profile and intending to study research degrees only.
- Full fee offset for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree or up to 4 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $32,400 per year pro rata for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree.
- The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2,000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
Level and Area of Studies
Master and PhD program in any discipline.
Place of Study
At Melbourne University in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- To be eligible for the Graduate Research Scholarships, you need to have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- All domestic students who are offered admission to a Master by research or Doctoral degree at the University of Melbourne will receive a Research Training Program Scholarship (Fee Offset).
There is no nationality restriction.
Graduate Research Scholarships | How-To-Apply:
- No application is required.
- Eligible High-achieving undergraduate students are automatically considered for this award.
Submission Deadline: 31 October on annual basis.