Applications are invited for the Manhattanville College Scholarships from international students who are seeking for financial aid and support to further their education, and who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university. The opportunity is fully funded to the US. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications.
Manhattanville has a long history of rewarding students for high academic achievement regardless of their financial need. Each applicant is automatically evaluated for merit awards and no additional application is needed for consideration. This scholarship applies to incoming first-years or transfers who will be enrolled into full-time degree study.
The Manhattanville College International Student Scholarships offers the following First-Year and Transfer Merits Awards:
- Board Of Trustees’ Scholarship $24,000
- President’s Scholarship $22,000
- Provost’s Scholarship $20,000
- Valiant Recognition Award $18,000
Level and Areas of Study
The opportunity is for an undergraduate degree program in diverse fields.
Place of Study
The scholarship program is to take place at Manhattanville College in USA.
To be eligible for the Manhattanville College Scholarships for International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time degree program at Manhattanville College
- Application is processed based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Each applicant is automatically evaluated for merit awards and no additional application is needed for consideration. Annual renewal of all scholarships is based on:
- Maintaining a minimum grade point average above 2.0.
- Attending each semester on a full-time basis (12 credits).
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting Manhattanville College’s minimum English Language proficiency requirements.
Successfully admitted students are automatically evaluated and considered for merit awards. Manhattanville College has rolling admissions and applications are ongoing.
Submission Deadline: Not specified.