Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the Imperial College London Engineering PhD Scholarships in the United Kingdom. The awardees are to received tuition fees waiver, Bursary and other allowances. Applications are accepted until October.
The Imperial College London Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering awards a number of full fee scholarships annually to outstanding PhD applicants. PhD supervisors can nominate a limited number of their top applicants for funding.
Funding decisions are made by the EEE department’s Awards Panel Committee. The Awards Panel also decides on nominations for other funding schemes e.g. President’s Scholarship which are centrally managed by the College.
Full EEE Scholarship consists of:
- Home/Overseas tuition fees for 3 years
- Bursary (at UKRI rate + London allowance of £2,000 for 3.5 years)
- Total allowance of £700 towards conferences and travel
Level and Areas of Study
The offer is for a PhD degree study in the field of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
Place of Study
The scholarship program is to take place at the Imperial College London.
To be eligible for the Imperial College London Engineering Scholarships, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants of any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible applicants that have been made a PhD offer by the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering must put forward an application through their supervisor.
- Applicants must hold Master’s degrees in relevant areas.
- Applicants must possess academic excellence and be of good conduct
- Candidates must be mentally and physically healthy
- Candidates should not be beneficiary of other scholarship at the time of application
Eligible applicants for the Imperial College of London Engineering PhD Scholarships are nominated for funding initially by the potential PhD supervisors, after the offer of a PhD place, and funding decisions are made by the Awards Panel Committee.
Submission Deadline: October 31, yearly.