Suitably qualified scholars from all nationalities with financial need can now apply for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship for International Students in Germany. The students are to receive financial support to cover for extra cost of living and study materials through the scholarship. The application window for this opportunity closes in October.
Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst), the DAAD (Stibet III) and the Graduate School (only relevant for Graduate School students) Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the summer semester and/ or winter semester.
The scholarship offers partial funding to foreign students to aid the costs of living and studying.
Level and Areas of Study
The Hochschule Hof Scholarship opportunity is for undergraduate and graduate students in fields related to Applied Sciences.
Place of Study
The scholarship program is at Hof University in Germany.
Applicants for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship for International Students in Germany must fulfil the following requirements:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester or winter semester).
- International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible, Master students must have achieved a minimum of 30 ECTS. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
- International students must be resident in Germany.
Interested applicants for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship for International Students in Germany are to complete an online application form and are required to provide the following supporting documents:
- Proof of enrolment
- Latest transcript of records (with average rating)
- Cover letter with short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
Submission Deadlines: The application deadlines for the two semesters are as follows:
- April 29 (For the Summer Semester)
- October 31 (For the Winter Semester)