Applications now opens at Fordham University for the International students scholarship awards in the Master’s degree in Ethics Education scheme for academically talented students who have shown exceptional brilliance in their previous studies.
Applicants must be enrolled in the university to be able to benefit from either a partial or full tuition.
The Fordham University International Awards in Ethics Education provides financial support for students interested in a master’s degree in Ethics and Society at Fordham University. Fordham University is a private research institution in the Bronx, established in 1841. Students can choose from a large selection of undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
In addition to helping students alter themselves, Fordham equips them with the skills they need to make a difference in the society and the world at large. The University helps students learn the crucial abilities they need while studying there to better prepare them for opportunities in their chosen field.
Fordham University will provide partial or full tuition fees for applicants enrolled in the USA.
Leve and Area of Studies
Master’s Degree in Ethics and Society
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the master’s degree program at the university.
- Aspirants must be an international citizen.
To apply, students must:
- Have to enroll in the master’s degree program at the university.
- Attach a statement of intent detailing both your academic aims and interests at Fordham (1-2 pages), resume or CV, writing sample, three letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must have to submit GRE scores.
- International applicants whose native language is not English must submit official test score results from one of the following accepted English language competency exams:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Cambridge English Proficiency Level
- Duolingo English Test (DET)