The University of Canada West is offering the European Grant specially for students from European countries at the university. This program will support students pursuing MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication and Associate of Arts. The winners will be granted $12,789 – $25,578. Applications are accepted anytime.
This European Grant is an entrance grant offered by special arrangement and is intended to provide tuition support for entering students who wish to pursue educational opportunities outside of Europe. The grant is awarded automatically when you are admitted.
The winning student will receive $12,789 – $25,578.
Level and Area of Studies
MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication and Associate of Arts.
Place of study
At the University of Canada West in Canada.
Eligibility and Conditions for Award
This European grant is open to international students that are citizens of the selected European countries, and:
- The student must commence their program before their offer for admission expires.
- The student must not change programs.
- The student must pay all fees (that are not covered by the award) by their respective due dates.
- The student must maintain good academic standing.
- The student must maintain a full-time enrollment status.
To be qualified for the European Grant, candidates must be enrolled in a specified MBA, Bachelor, and Associate degree program at the University of Canada West. The grant will be imposed automatically after successful enrollment.