- Target: International students from lower and middle-income families.
- Award Value: Increased access to education funding
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduates and Masters Programmes
- Host Institutions:Sciences Po, France and Partner Universities
- Deadline: Varies.
The Émile Boutmy scholarship fund benefits from the generous support of its sponsors (benefactors, companies and foundations) who are eager to allow the most deserving international students to study at Sciences Po.
Sciences Po created the Émile Boutmy Scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), in order to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Émile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
They support the Émile Boutmy excellence Scholarship: BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, L’Oréal, Total.
Students study at their assigned campuses in Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Nancy, Paris, Poitiers or Reims, and other partner Universities. Students may remain attached to their assigned campus until they graduate from the College.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be:
- First time applicants, from a non-European Union state
- Whose household does not file taxes within the European Union
- Who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates:
- Only in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- Of Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Of Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- BAMA ITAM
The Admissions Department is responsible for awarding Émile Boutmy scholarships. Please note that your scholarship request will only be taken into account if you are admitted to one of our eligible programmes.
Undergraduate programme (foreign secondary schools): mid-February 2022; Undergraduate programme (French secondary schools): mid-June 2022; Master’s programme: November 30, 2021