- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $1,500
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expires in 63 days
Cottrell Law Office is offering its annual scholarship contest of Distracted Driving Scholarship for students who will be or currently attending college or university in the United States. This is an essay contest, all applicants must write an essay on the given topic.
In an effort to reduce the number of teen distracted driving accidents, the Missouri and Arkansas car accident attorneys at the Cottrell Law Office are holding a $1,500 scholarship contest where one lucky student will win.
The winner will receive $1,500.
Level & Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
Any college or university in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must be EITHER high school seniors accepted to a college or university (graduated summer 2021) OR students that are currently enrolled in a college or university (beginning fall semester 2021).
Eligible students are asked to write a 750-word essay about their life-changing experience with distracted driving and how they would stop others from doing the same.
- What happened?
- How did you change your ways for the better?
- What would you tell your peers that would convince them to never drive distracted?
1 August 2023.