The Dell Technologies Envision the Future – Graduation Project Competition is now open to students from the Middle East, Africa and Turkey to apply. The program is an annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Middle East, Africa and Turkey. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
The Dell Technologies Envision the Future – Graduation Project Competition is for senior undergraduate students who are working on a graduation project in any of the bellow topics in the Agriculture, Sustainability, Education, Healthcare, and Wellbeing sectors. You are welcomed to join Envision the Future competition for a very exciting ride if you are one of them from the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
The targeted topics for the Dell Technologies Envision the Future are: AI, IoT, Information Security, and 5G.
See Also: The Roux Prize | Call for Nominations (Prize up to $100,000)
Prizes & Benefits
Winners of the Dell Technologies Envision the Future competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000.
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000.
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000.
- All the Top 10 team members will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
- A mentoring opportunity by Dell Experts for the finalists’ projects (who will pass the interim phase to the final one).
- A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell Technologies events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
Eligibility for the Dell Technologies Envision the Future -Graduation Project Competition should be:
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any academic Institution in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
- Students should have a faculty member as their supervisor.
- Students should be a non-governmental employees and full-time university students.
- Authenticity of the information provided by the students should be validated by the head of his or her department.
- Students should be listed only in one project.
- All communication between Dell Technologies and the project team will be done through the project academic advisor and the designated team leader.
- Each competing team should consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members. One of the team members should be selected as a team leader with the following responsibilities.
- The originality and novelty of the ideas is the core of our competition and one of the important pillars. Plagiarism which is taking someone else’s work or ideas and passing them off as one’s own is against the ethics of our competition.
Also Check: SDG Innovation Accelerator for Young Professionals
Apply Online for the Dell Technologies Envision the Future competition using the ‘Apply’ button on the application page to submit your project before December 15.