The DAAD Scholarships at University of Hohenheim invite applications from eligible international students with excellent academic and strong professional background. The candidates will be fully funded to Germany for a master’s program in Agriculture. Interested students are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
In collaboration with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), a limited number of scholarships are available for M.Sc. Agricultural Economics at the University of Hohenheim for students from developing countries. Scholarship recipients typically have work experience in a public authority, state institution and/or a private company in a developing country, and therefore they will have been engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with an emphasis on development policies relating to technology, economics and/or social impact.
See Also: ERC Starting Grants, A Research Grant for International Researchers in Europe
- Tuition waver fee
- Health insurance
- Monthly living stipend
- Travel costs (for air tickets and research-related activities)
- German language course
Level and Areas of Study
The scholarship offer is for master’s degree study in fields related to Agriculture.
Place of Study
The program will take place at University of Hohenheim in Germany.
The applicants to be considered for the DAAD Scholarships at University of Hohenheim must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen from a developing country.
- Possess 2 years professional experience post bachelor’s, prior to the date of applying.
- Academic degree should not be less than 6 years old.
- Have development-related motivations and intentions.
- Must not have resided in Germany for longer than 15 months by the application deadline.
Check Also: Holland Scholarship Programme for International Students
Interested applicants for the DAAD Scholarships at University of Hohenheim are required to email the following documents to email@example.com by the application deadline:
- DAAD application form, physically signed and dated
- Up-to-date CV (europass), physically signed with date
- Motivation Letter (max 2 pages), physically signed and dated
- Employer Recommendation
- Certificate(s) of Employment
- Proof of English proficiency
- Diploma & Transcript of Records
- University Entrance Qualification
- Ranking Letter
- APS Certificate (Akademische Prüfstelle) for applicants from the China and Vietnam.
Submission Deadline: December 15.