The CYD Campus Fellowship is open to master’s, PhD and postdoctoral students with academic excellence in Cyber-Defense research from all over the globe. The fellows are subject to receiving salary, research and conference funds. Applications are ongoing until mid-February.
The EPFL and the Cyber-Defence (CYD) Campus have jointly launched the “CYD Fellowships – A Talent Program for Cyber-Defence Research.” It offers Master Thesis, Doctoral, and Distinguished Postdoctoral fellowships to candidates with an outstanding academic and, if applicable, professional track record.
The CYD Campus is a cyber-competence center acting as an anticipation platform for identifying and assessing technologies, commercial and social cyber trends, as well as the resulting usage scenarios. CYD Fellowships are designed to promote new solutions to major challenges in the fields of security and data science by bringing together basic and applied research in cyber-defence.
See Also: IBM PhD Fellowship Award (Up to $60,000)
The CYD Fellowships in Switzerland is fully funded with salary, conference and research funds for four years.
Level and Area of Study
The programme is for master’s, PhD and postdoc students in the area of Cyber Security.
Place of Study
The CYD fellows are hosted by a higher education institution in Switzerland and conduct their research at the CYD Campus located on the premises of EPFL and ETHZ and in its office in Thun.
To be eligible for the CYD Campus Fellowship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be master’s, PhD or postdoctoral students with outstanding academic, and if applicable, professional track record.
- Candidates must have excellent grade transcripts.
- Candidates must be ready to undertake research in the fields of security and data science by bringing together basic and applied research in cyber-defense.
Please, read carefully all documents available in the application toolkit to prepare your application for CYD Fellowships.
- A rolling call for Master Thesis Fellowship applications is open. The toolkit for Master Thesis Fellowship applications is referred here. Applications may be submitted throughout the year.
- The toolkit for Doctoral and Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship applications is referred here. The submission deadline for Doctoral and Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships is 15 February (17:00 CEST).