Baker Hughes is now inviting applications for the Baker Hughes 12-Months Graduate Internships for Engineering & Technology in Nigeria from Undergraduate and Graduate students from any Country. This opportunity is open to those who can take on challenging projects to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. The Internship can also provide you the opportunity to work in a global energy company.
The Baker Hughes 12-Months Graduate Internships are designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Master’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. The internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Baker Hughes Graduate Internships will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
Benefits | Baker Hughes Graduate Internships
Interns will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
See Also: UNESCO Graduate Internship Programme
To be successful for the Baker Hughes 12-Months Graduate Internships for Engineering & Technology, you will:
- Have graduated from a Bachelors or Masters level degree program.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies.
- Be fluent in oral and written English.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
Check Also: OPEC Fund Internship Program in Austria
Applications for the Baker Hughes 12-Months Graduate Internships for Engineering & Technology (Nigeria) should be processed through the Online application system using the here below provided. Please read up other instructions on the application page before you apply.