The Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship is open to students from Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa and South Asia who do not have the resources to fund international study. The scholar will receive funding up to $50,000 per year, covering all tuition fees for the course duration, on-campus accommodation, $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance, and other miscellaneous expenses in the first year. Application is ongoing.
The Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships will be offered to international students intending to commence at University of Canberra, who exhibit the University of Canberra’s core values and demonstrate a commitment to social engagement, sustainability and reducing inequalities.
Up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- all of your tuition fees for the course duration
- on-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- other miscellaneous expenses in the first year
Level and Areas of Study
The scholarship offer is for an undergraduate study in various fields.
Place of Study
The scholar’s program is at University of Canberra in Australia.
Candidates are eligible to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship at University of Canberra in Australia if they:
- are located offshore at the time of application.
- have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- are a new commencing student.
- do not have access to other significant scholarships (example: Australia Awards).
- the primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship, or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
To apply, candidates must complete the VC’s Social Champion Scholarship online application form.
The submission deadline is 9th October.