The applications for the UAE Nationals Fulbright Scholarship are now accepted. This program is for outstanding master’s students from UEA. The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate strong English language skills, leadership qualities, and a commitment to improving cross-cultural relations through international exchange.
UAE nationals are invited to apply for a UAE Nationals Fulbright Scholarship for graduate study in the USA. Full funding will be granted for up to two years of study in a master’s program. The prestigious scholarships are awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence, strong English language skills, leadership qualities, and a commitment to improving cross-cultural relations through international exchange. Applicants must also express a desire to use skills gained in the USA to serve the UAE upon completion of their studies.
See Also: Fulbright Foreign Students Program
The successful applicants of this Fulbright scholarship will be awarded scholarships that cover all of the related expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
Master’s degree in all areas of study (except medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy).
Place of Study
The study can be taken in the USA.
In order to be eligible for this UAE Nationals Fulbright Scholarship Program, candidates are expected to meet to criteria below:
- UAE nationals (other nationalities may apply through their home country) must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university by fall.
- Most fields of study are eligible (students of medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy are not eligible).
- Must be eligible for J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa (No US passport holders or green card holders may apply).
- Applications that demonstrate benefit to Emirati society will be given preference.
Students who are UEA nationals are welcome to apply for this UAE Nationals Fulbright Scholarship.
The application should be submitted online. The application package must consist of the following documents:
- CV or resume (2 pages)
- personal statement (~600 words)
- academic statement (~600 words)
If nominated, candidates will also need to submit:
- unofficial university transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation
- official university transcripts
- copy of bachelor’s degree
- copy of UAE passport exam scores:iBT TOEFL® (score of 81+), GRE® revised General Test for graduate school admissions
Submission Deadline: July 6, yearly.