The Tillman Scholars Program is now open. Applications and other supporting materials will be accepted by 28 February every year. The program is available for both veterans and active-duty military service members. A range of benefits will be given to the winning candidates.
The Pat Tillman Foundation has opened the annual application process for the Tillman Scholars program for eligible active-duty service members, veterans and military spouses. The Tillman Scholars chosen reflect Pat’s values, strength of character and commitment to service. Each Tillman Scholar demonstrates clear academic goals, extraordinary leadership potential, and a deep desire to create positive change. That’s why a Tillman scholarship is not a gift—it’s an investment made by the foundation and its supporters.
Up to 60 Tillman Scholars chosen each year. The scholarship program covers direct study-related expenses, including tuition and fees, books and living expenses, for those who are pursuing undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate degrees as full-time students at public or private, U.S.-based accredited institutions. Other benefits will also be given.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
- Veteran and active-duty military service members
- Honorably discharged of pre-and post-9/11 service
- From all branches of the U.S. Military including National Guard and Reserve
- Current spouses of veterans or active-duty service members, including surviving spouses
- Service members or spouses pursuing a degree as a full-time* student: Undergraduate (Bachelor’s or above), Graduate or professional degree At a public or private, U.S.-based accredited institution.
The U.S citizens are invited to apply.
Please see the detail guideline of the application procedure at the website and application link below.
28 February on annual basis.