- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: High school seniors and college undergraduate degree in a field related to business, sustainability or marketing
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: 1 June and 1 December every year
Ted Rollins and Valeo Groupe Americas are delighted to offer the Ted Rollins Eco Scholarship Program for students at High school seniors and college undergraduate level. This scholarship is available twice each year to one talented student who is majoring in a field related to business, sustainability or marketing. This money may be used to pay for tuition, books or living expenses.
Eligibility and Requirements
- High school seniors and college undergraduate students.
- Major (or plans to major) in a field related to business, sustainability or marketing.
- Must plan to take at least 10 credit hours during the fall and spring semester.
To apply, please Write an essay that details your interests, experience and goals related to the advancement of sustainability and ecopreneurism. Applications are due by June 1st and December 1st.